We Assist With Emotional Freedom Technique
EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique
EFT has been developed using several body-emotion healing techniques. The result is a simple tool we can each use to help shift our negative reactions to physical and emotional trauma.
It is commonly accepted that emotional and physical distress can be triggered by memories of past trauma. By using EFT we can release the hold these issues have on us and facilitate our own healing. Many people have conquered simple issues in a single session. EFT can quickly bring lasting relief. Deeper issues can be more difficult to solve and using an experienced practitioner can help unlock core issues you may not easily release on your own.
Chinese Medicine theory states that blockages along any of the energy meridians can cause pain and illness. Emotional Freedom Technique uses gentle tapping at the ends of the meridians to stimulate energy flow. At the same time we focus mentally/emotionally on the specific issue we want to release. The results can be quite amazing. When emotional issues are released, you experience a comfortable stillness. Your body relaxes physically. Tension melts. Are you holding onto anything that really isn’t necessary? What better time than now to let them go. EFT can help you. Imagine your life without this memory/trauma/event that you hold inside.
- EFT often works when nothing else has.
- EFT can be used on issues new or old.
- EFT can have fast and long lasting results. It’s simple and effective.
- EFT can be used everyday for any difficulty.
- EFT is great for kids too! They love to tap.
- EFT can be performed alone (at any time), in a group or with a practitioner.
- EFT is a great tool for stress relief.
EFT is being used and researched in medical fields. Some Psychologists are also incorporating it into their practice. There are an increasing number of evidence based studies, reports and personal stories where Emotional Freedom Technique has been shown to be effective.
EFT can be used for issues including:
- Depression and related negative emotions
- Fears and phobias
- Physical and emotional trauma, Post Traumatic Stress
- Obsessive thinking and behaviours
- Physical pain and illness.
If you’d like to organise a session (1-2hr) please call Sonia on 0406 713 723. EFT sessions are available in Coorparoo, Lowood or over the phone/skype.